You’re Invited! Charleys Philly Steaks Franchise is Hosting a Virtual Event
The iconic philly cheesesteak franchise is hosting a virtual event on December 8th & 10th to help you explore the Charleys franchise opportunity
If you’re passionate about owning a business that will bring great food to your community, investing in a Charleys Philly Steaks franchise is a wise choice.
To help you explore the Charleys Philly Steaks franchise opportunity in greater detail, we’re hosting several virtual events. The virtual, 45 minute event will be hosted by Bruce Kim, CFE of Charleys Philly Steaks Franchise, and will give you a chance to learn more about why our brand is such a compelling business opportunity.
You’re Invited! Here’s the Details:
- Where: Zoom.
- When: Thursday, December 8th
- First session 2pm CDT Click here to attend the event
- Second session 5:30pm CDT Click here to attend the event
- When: Saturday, December 10th
- 12pm CDT Click here to attend the event
- Duration: Around 20 minutes and we will leave the remaining time for Q&A
“I can’t wait to take a deeper dive into why now is a great time to open a Charleys Philly Steaks franchise,” Kim says. “This event will allow us to connect at a crucial time when many entrepreneurs are planning for the future, and with the rapid growth our brand has experienced in the last several years, Charleys Philly Steaks is a brand that’s designed to thrive over the long-term.”
Here are some of the topics that will be covered:
- Our proven business model
- Why cheesesteaks are a wise category to invest in
- Our strong unit-level economics
- Our exceptional training & support
- Our culture and commitment to helping franchise owners thrive
We hope to see you there and help you learn more about if investing in Charleys Philly Steaks franchise is right for you.
Interested in becoming a Charleys Philly Steaks franchise owner?
For in-depth details about the Charleys Philly Steaks franchise opportunity, download our Free Franchise Opportunity Report. You also can learn more by visiting our research pages.